Friday 5 April 2013

April is International Fake Journal Month!

Roz Stendahl is hosting IFJM again this year and I decided to join in this time. It is a really fun concept. You Journal for the month of April as if you are someone else. What could be more fun!
Find out more at the official IFJM Blog

I am using a 7x7" purchased journal by the Green Field Paper

My character is Eva Maria Merian great granddaughter of Maria Sibylla Merian (1647-1717) who was a botanical illustrator. Eva was born in Sweden and now lives in Italy. We met through the internet when I was looking for a way to visit Italy on the cheap and she was looking for a way to visit Victoria so we are house swapping for the month of April. :) 

And so the story begins . . . 




4 comments:

Roz Stendahl said...

House Swap, very fun. It also gives your character an opportunity to look with fresh eyes at your usual surroundings. I love it! I hope you both have a great swap! Roz

Dianne said...

this is a terrific concept for your fake journal...looking forward to the adventure!

Joan Tavolott said...

I love the idea of a house swap and keeping the journal in Italy. Enjoy your stay there. I will be back to see what happens in your "fake journal" world. Ciao!

Dana said...

These are wonderful spreads... hope to see more!